Archive for the ‘Photoshop’ Category
- Six Revisions: 50 Wonderful Icon Design Tutorials
- PSD Tuts: Create a Cardboard Box Filled With Glossy Icons
- [Video] 142 Understanding Adobe Photoshop – Quick Mask Mode
- [Video] 156 Understanding Adobe Photoshop – Blending Modes
- [Video] Patch and Heal Tools – Photoshop for Video
- [Video] Text Effects (Part 1/2) – Photoshop CS4 Advanced Tutorial HD (part 2/2)
- [Video] Photoshop – Photo Combination & Manipulation
- [Video] Changing Eye and Hair Color
- [Video] Beams of sun light from scratch – Photoshop Week 39
One thing that really really ennoyed me in Photoshop, is that “Save for Web” dialog only remembers the last folder used. So, every time you change project (making the last folder irrelevant), you have to browse back to the appropriate target folder.
Adobe Photoshop should store the “Save for Web” target folders per .psd. If one .psd file does not already have one, then, use the latest folder. (Also, might be good to have the default folder being the .psd directory, rather than the directory root).
Just some wishes for Adobe Photoshop CS5.