Windows: Removing Old Exchange Email Address from Oulook
December 3rd, 2008 by jeremychone
- Close Outlook
- Open your c drive. Start > run and type c: and click okay
- Click Tools > Folder Options and click on the View tab.
- Make sure Show Hidden files and Folders is selected, and Hide Operating System files is unchecked.
- Also make sure that hide extensions for known file types is unchecked and click Apply and Okay.
- Click the Search Icon
- Select All Files and Folders.
- In the “All or Part of a file name” box, type *.nk2 and click search.
- Delete any files you find.
- Do another search, this time for *.oab, delete the files you find.
- Click Start > Run, type outlook.exe /cleanprofile and click okay
Leave a Reply